How To Use: Scoop out desired amount and melt between palms. Distribute throughout beard and finish styling with a comb/brush.
• Embered Nights - A warm, spicy, and inviting scent containing notes of fresh tobacco, warm vanilla, earthy moss, autumn spices, toasted marshmallow, and smoked woods.
• Lakeside Lodge - A clean, nautical, and herbal scent containing notes of crushed sage, salty air, driftwood, earthy vetiver, juicy citrus fruits, and fresh teakwood.
• Leathered Woods - A bold, rugged, and woodsy scent containing notes of genuine leather, fresh cut sawdust, rustic barn wood, earthy moss, and musk.
• Rustic Ridge - A cozy, rich, and luxurious scent containing notes of dried oak, smooth caramel, sweet honey, dark amber, smoked hickory, and molasses.
• Sierra Sunset - A zesty, relaxing, and smooth scent containing notes of tangy lemon, juicy orange, fresh eucalyptus, smooth bourbon, warm vanilla, and toasted coconut flakes.
• Smoked Cherry - A dark, smoky, and fresh scent containing notes of campfire smoke, crisp birch, piped cherry tobacco, rich oud, and red maple leaves.
• Southbound - A sweet, calming, and crisp scent containing notes of fresh picked blackberries, sugared pecans, smooth sandalwood, rich amber, and crisp autumn leaves.
• Timber Trail - An earthy, musky, and exotic scent containing notes of aromatic redwood, exotic oud, silver birch, aged teakwood, earthy vetiver, and rich soil.
Beard Butter is the perfect addition to your beard grooming kit because of its deep conditioning properties.
After a day spent in the elements, beard butter is intended to be used as an overnight treatment.
Beard Butter will fortify your beard with vitamins and antioxidants that aid in preventing damaged hair and split ends.
Applying beard butter at night will prepare your beard to be groomed the following day by reducing tangles and snags.